ClubDanceUK is a company set up to promote all forms of dance and fitness, not only within the local area of Worcestershire, but throughout the country in terms of educational and fun workshops.
Dawn-Marie Wedlock is the principal, and has an extensive career in dance and fitness over the last 30 years. As a qualified Sport Scientist with experience in professional dance and an International reputation for educational workshops, she is well known to combine promotion of health through dance and fitness for all ages, with a key element of fun.
- Ba (hons) Sports Science, Masters Diploma H&F, former AFAA Master specialist (international), former AFOGB head of coach education, Fitness lecturer Manchester Met. University and Shrewsbury College. Coaching qualifications in Gymnastics, rugby, swimming, lacrosse and Weight training
- National presenter and Lecturer fitness and dance. Developer of national training programs in Pregnancy, ageing, children’s fitness, Swiss ball exercise, Personal training, Weight training, Step and slide exercise
- Former competitor in Body Building, reaching Wales national champion (couples) level
- Personal trainer to the Richard Branson’s global balloon expedition, with Per Lindstrand
- Wales and West and National dance freestyle champion 1983/4/5.
- Former owner/manager of Banbury Body Studio, Studio One and Exercisence (Shrewsbury)
- Video credits; Simply fit, Complete Body Conditioning and Bouncefit.
- Specialist course development in Pregnancy and Exercise, ageing populations, working with children and Total Body Conditioning
- Professional dancer 1979-83 and currently oriental and burlesque
- Education advisor and trainer for MADN (Arabic Dance Network)
- For regular dance and fitness classes
- Specialist training
- 1:2:1 and small group training
- Lectures and workshops
- Program development
- Team building and casual group dance/fitness sessions
- Wedding and show dance preparation
Telephone or email your requests and we will do our best to accommodate you!
Personal training in dance, fitness or weights can be arranged to suit at your own gym or home by prior arrangement. An hour session will cost £40 and a small group session of 2-3 people just £45. Choose from all dance styles to include latin, African, streetdance or the popular Zumba. This can be combined with a comprehensive and thorough session on flexibility training or weights and conditioning. This is the best approach to overall fitness and will provide a greater sense of fun and achievement than regular gym sessions. Simply telephone to discuss your needs. Remember that you do not have to be fit, rich or famous to have a personal trainer and we all need a little helping hand to motivate ourselves!